Running camp, Marbella
16th - 19th of May 2020
Hotel Puente Romano ***** Marbella's most sought after beach resort. With a village-style, open-air courtyard, botanical gardens, and 12 different restaurants all with unique menus. This hotel is of the highest standard and located on the beachfront. You will be staying in a junior suite (55m² suites with double or twin beds with separate living area).
Distance from Malaga airport - hotel: 40 minutes private transfer.
Group size: 16-20 participants + 2 travelling coaches.
Direct flight with SAS:
SAT 16th MAY 06.00 - 10.15
TUE 19th MAY 11.15 - 15.30
Running program (10-hour program):
Trip description: Expect high-quality coaching trip in a wonderful environment, expect a lot of running with enthusiastic coaches, Puente Romano is the perfect hotel to recover and enjoy some time in the sun, recharging and preparing for the next running session.
All details have been thought of so you can focus on the sport program. Tables in the best restaurants will be booked for the evenings (optional) for you to re-charge and wind-down from intense and fun days.
Top-quality destination: CST has selected the perfect destination for this sports trip, Puente Romano's spacious Junior Suites are located minutes walk away from the sea. You will have access to several pools, a fully equipped gym, and several healthy lunch options.
Price: 11.900kr, including direct flight, 3 nights shared a junior suite with breakfast, luxury airport transfer, all fees related to the running program. +4.900kr single occupancy supplement (upon request and subject to availability).
Please read these terms carefully:
1. CST will be responsible only for organising the travel package administration; including flights, airport transfers and accommodation with breakfast and sport program.
4. CST is not liable for injuries of any kind caused by any sports activity during this trip. By signing up for this trip, you understand that there is a certain level of fitness and heath required to execute this sport program safely.
5. CST is not responsible for personal property damage nor personal property theft at any time before, during or after this trip.
7. CST is not responsible for changes to the program due to third parties such as airlines; however, as mentioned above, flexibility will be provided wherever possible.
8. CST is not directly responsible for flight rescheduling nor cancellations. You must follow the recommendations and procedures of the airline. CST will be helping you with this procedure.
9. We strongly suggest that you purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy to cover all aspects of this trip including loss of deposit through cancellations, loss of baggage and personal items, personal injury and death, inclement weather clause, pre-existing medical condition waiver.
9. Some photos may be taken during this trip by travelling coaches, by participating on this trip you accept that some of these photos may be used on the CST website and/or on some social media platforms.