NY Marathon - Rubin's Friends Charity Run
29th October - 2nd of November 2020
Mandarin Oriental ***** Offering a bird's eye view of the city, Mandarin Oriental, New York is a luxury hotel with a Five-Star difference. Enjoy a stunning setting and beautiful views of Manhattan. Idealy located walking distance from the finish line.
Distance from airport - hotel: 35 minutes of private transfer.
Group size: 9 participants (minimum) + 1 Urban Tribes travel coach.
Direct flight with SAS (preliminary times):
SK 903 29 October 2020 Stockholm - New York/Newark 10:45 - 14:35
SK 904 02 November 2020 New York/Newark - Stockholm 17:50 - 07:35+1
Price: 38.900kr, direct flight with SAS, four nights shared double room ROH (with breakfast), use of hotel fitness centre and pool, airport transfer upon arrival and departure, warmup program with UT coach.
Race registration: +2.975 USD (+29.000kr approximately). This total amount minus $100 TFK sign-up fee and the $255 TCS New York City Marathon race registration fees goes to Team for Kids Charity.
Single occupancy supplement +19.000kr (upon request and subject to availability).
Optional room upgrades upon request.
50% non-refundable deposit (+ race registration fee) upon sign-in, the difference will be invoiced and to be paid no later than 60 days before travel (29th August 2020), cancellations after this date are not valid and 100% of the trip fee will be charged.
See below for general terms and conditions (below photos)
Please read these terms carefully:
1. CST will be responsible only for organising the travel package administration; including flights, airport transfers and accommodation with breakfast. CST is not responsible for any other additional services nor sports activities.
4. CST is not liable for injuries of any kind caused by any sports activity during this trip. By signing up for this trip, you understand that there is a certain level of fitness and heath required to execute this sport program safely.
5. CST is not responsible for personal property damage nor personal property theft at any time before, during or after this trip.
7. CST is not responsible for changes to the program due to third parties such as SAS or Norwegian airlines; however, as mentioned above, flexibility will be provided wherever possible.
8. CST is not directly responsible for flight rescheduling nor cancellations. You must follow the recommendations and procedures of the airline. CST will be helping you with this procedure.
9. We strongly suggest that you purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy to cover all aspects of this trip including loss of deposit through cancellations, loss of baggage and personal items, personal injury and death, inclement weather clause, pre-existing medical condition waiver.
9. Some photos may be taken during this trip by traveling coaches, by participating on this trip you accept that some of these photos may be used on the CST website and/or on some social media platforms.