MALLORCA - Training/Relaxing Camp
Wednesday 13th - Saturday 16th of May 2020
H10 Punta Negra **** located on the Costa d'en Blanes in the south of Mallorca, and with direct access to two coves with crystal-clear water, the H10 Punta Negra is an exclusive Boutique Hotel in one of the island's most beautiful areas. Its recently refurbished rooms, carefully selected cuisine and gardens surrounded by pine trees make it one of the island's most emblematic establishments.
Distance from airport (PMI) - hotel: 20 minutes private transfer.
Group size: 6 participants.
Recommended flight with Norwegian (not included)
WED 13th MAY 15.15 (ARN) -19.10 (PMI)
SAT 16th MAY 19.50 (PMI) - 23.30 ARN)
Flight to Palma
21:00 Dinner at the hotel (dinner not included)
10:30 Bike into Palma for lunch and relaxing (1-hour ride aprox.)
15:00 Bike back to the hotel for some sun and bath
20:00 Taxi to Puerto Portals for dinner (neither taxi nor dinner included)
10:00 Padel at Sporting Tennis and Padel (15 min walk away)
12.00 Taxi to Palma
13.00 Lunch in Palma
15.10 Train to Port de Soller (1 hour)
18.30 Train back to Palma (1 hour)
20.30 Dinner at La Perla
10:30 Powerwalk in the surroundings
17:30 Transfer to the airport
Small adjustments to this program may be made after booking.
Price: 9.500kr/pp, Three nights shared superior double/twin rooms (with breakfast), airport transfer upon arrival and departure, train to Soller (return), 1 hour padel (2 courts), 2 yoga hours and bike rental (1 day). Help with lunch and dinner bookings.
Estimated flight cost: 3.000kr/pp (light)
Total estimated trip cost: 12.500kr
Single occupancy supplement +3.900kr (upon request and subject to availability).
6000kr/pp non-refundable deposit upon sign-in, the difference will be invoiced and to be paid no later than 60 days before travel, cancellations after this date are not excepted, and 100% of the trip fee will be charged.
See below for general terms and conditions (below photos)
Please read these terms carefully:
1. CST is not liable for injuries of any kind caused by any sports activity during this trip. By signing up for this trip, you understand that there is a certain level of fitness and heath required to execute this sport program safely.
2. CST is not responsible for personal property damage nor personal property theft at any time before, during or after this trip.
3. CST is not responsible for changes to the program due to third parties such as SAS or Norwegian airlines; however, as mentioned above, flexibility will be provided wherever possible.
4. CST is not directly responsible for flight rescheduling nor cancellations. You must follow the recommendations and procedures of the airline. CST will be helping you with this procedure.
5. We strongly suggest that you purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy to cover all aspects of this trip including loss of deposit through cancellations, loss of baggage and personal items, personal injury and death, inclement weather clause, pre-existing medical condition waiver.
6. Some photos may be taken during this trip by coaches, by participating on this trip you accept that some of these photos may be used on the CST website and/or on some social media platforms.