ROME TENNIS, Woman's
9th - 12th of September 2020
Hotel Palazzo Dama: A stone’s throw from Piazza del Popolo, Palazzo Dama offers guests the opportunity to experience Rome in a historic villa with the hospitality, ambience and amenities of a refined 5-star hotel. 1.5km away from the tennis club. LINK
Circolo Canottieri: This tennis club is amazing, one of the finest I have seen, it's over 100 years old and located on the Tiber river, CST has been granted special access, this is an exclusive private members club. LINK
Google maps location: LINK
Distance from Rome airport - Hotel: 40 minutes.
Group size: 12 players + 2 travel coaches (Joe and Tryggve)
Direct flight with Norwegian:
WED 9th SEP ARN 07.25 - FCO 10.35
SAT 12th SEP FCO 21.00 - ARN 00:10 (+1 day)
Tennis program: 12 hours per person on court, split between high energy coaching and match practice.
-Day 1: 15.00-17.00 or 17.00-19.00 (3 players + coach)
-Day 2 and 3: 8.00-10.00 or 10.00-12.00 (3 players + coach) + 16.00-18.00 (everyone on 3 courts)
-Day 4: 9.00-11.00 (everyone on 3 courts)
Price: 16.400kr, including direct flight with Norwegian, airport transfer, three nights deluxe shared double-room, all fees related to the tennis and coaching program. This price is based on 12 full-paying travellers, if this amount changes, then the price of the trip would also change.
Please read these terms carefully:
1. In the case of rain or bad weather: There will be as much flexibility as possible provided by CST and the tennis resort to complete the tennis program, however no alternative program nor tennis program with be provided. No refunds in this case on this trip according to the tennis club terms.
2. In the event cancellation: You are along with the group responsible for finding a replacement. If you find a replacement all payments are refundable, if not then the pending amount will need to be paid individually (by the person pulling out) or shared by the group and split equally between the remaining participants.
3. Tennis program rescheduling: Due to this being a group activity the tennis program is set, if you decide to skip or not participate in a tennis session, this session is lost, and there is no possibility to reschedule.
4. CST is not liable for injuries of any kind caused by any sports activity during this trip. By signing up for this trip, you understand that there is a certain level of fitness and heath required to execute this sport program safely.
5. CST is not responsible for personal property damage nor personal property theft at any time before, during or after this trip.
7. CST is not responsible for changes to the program due to third parties such as SAS or Norwegian airline; however, as mentioned above, flexibility will be provided wherever possible.
8. CST is not directly responsible for flight rescheduling nor cancellations. You must follow the recommendations and procedures of the airline. CST will be helping you with this procedure.
9. We strongly suggest that you purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy to cover all aspects of this trip including loss of deposit through cancellations, loss of baggage and personal items, personal injury and death, inclement weather clause, pre-existing medical condition waiver.
10. Some photos may be taken during this trip by Joe Beaton, by participating on this trip you accept that some of these photos may be used on the CST website and/or on some social media platforms.