PLAY TENNIS AT STADE ROLAND-GARROS
17th - 20th of September 2020
Trip description: A rare, once in a lifetime chance to experience and play tennis at this iconic tennis venue. Arguably the most famous red clay tennis courts in the world. You will have access to the players' locker rooms in the Suzanne Lenglen Stadium and many other usually "no go" areas. You will have exclusive and private access to the venue of Roland-Garros during this trip! On the final day enjoy a high-quality lunch overlooking the tennis courts, at this point, after these fun days you might be feeling a bit like Rafael Nadal - Joe Beaton
CST will be teaming up with Guillaume Berman from Smashing, we are the first in Europe to offer this experience of playing tennis at Stade Roland-Garros. We will both be on-site to make sure everything runs perfectly. 16 spots are available on this trip.
Hotel Molitor *****: Discover a beautiful urban resort nestled in the heart of the chic 16th arrondissement of Paris. The hotel has an exceptional location, facing and across the street from Stade Roland-Garros. Only 10 minutes from The Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomphe. Nearby you will notice other famous international sports facilities such as Parc des Princes Stadium or Jean Bouin Stadium (Rugby).
Hotel spa and pools
The larges spa in Europe! Relax in the spa by Clarins, the sauna, the hammam, or why not enjoy a personal training session in the gym. You might want to dive into the outdoor pool heated to 28C or swim in the historic 1930s indoor pool.
The restaurants offer tempting menus based on French cuisine. The rooftop terrace offers cocktails and light bites with views over the Eiffel Tower, Stade Roland-Garros and Jean Bouin Stadium.
Preliminary tennis/Roland-Garros experience program:
-Day 1: Check-in, welcome drink, optional group dinner.
-Day 2 and 3: Court time 9.00-10.30 or 10.30-12.00.
-Day 4: Fun tournament 9.00-12.00, lunch at the stadium 13.00.
You will play tennis with professional local coaches from the French Tennis Federation, for a total of 5 hours per person (2-3 players + coach per court). You will be organised in groups according to your tennis level.
Direct recommended flight with SAS (not included):
THU 17th SEP 10.50 - 13.20
SUN 20th SEP 21.35 - 00:00
Price: 36.900kr/pp: Including three nights at the five-star Hotel Molitor (shared twin or double room), airport transfers (only with recommended flight), exclusive tennis experience, tennis program and special lunch at the tennis stadium (last day). +6.500kr/pp for single occupancy.
Please read these terms carefully:
1. In the case of rain or bad weather: Indoor courts will be provided, the tennis hours are guaranteed.
2. In the event of you cancelling after deposit or after full payment; Neither payments are refundable. After full payment, CST will try to find an appropriate substitution, with focus on finding someone with the correct “tennis fit.” If this is the case, a refund is possible, if this is not possible, no refund will be given, and the full amount of the trip will be charged. This decision in 100% up to CST Tennis Travel.
3. Tennis program rescheduling: Due to this being a group activity the tennis program is set, if you decide to skip or not participate in a tennis session, this session is lost, and there is no possibility to reschedule.
4. CST is not liable for injuries of any kind caused by any sports activity during this trip. By signing up for this trip, you understand that there is a certain level of fitness and heath required to execute this sport program safely.
5. CST is not responsible for personal property damage nor personal property theft at any time before, during or after this trip.
7. CST is not responsible for changes to the program due to third parties such as SAS or Norwegian airlines; however, as mentioned above, flexibility will be provided wherever possible.
8. CST is not directly responsible for flight rescheduling nor cancellations. You must follow the recommendations and procedures of the airline. CST will be helping you with this procedure.
9. We strongly suggest that you purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy to cover all aspects of this trip including loss of deposit through cancellations, loss of baggage and personal items, personal injury and death, inclement weather clause, pre-existing medical condition waiver.
10. Some photos may be taken during this trip by Joe Beaton or other organisers, by participating on this trip you accept that some of these photos may be used on the CST website and/or on some social media platforms.