Please read these terms carefully:
1. In the case of rain or bad weather: There will be as much flexibility as possible provided by CST and the resort to complete the tennis program. In the case severe rain or bad weather you will be able to use the club gym (no extra charge) and hotel facilities such as the spa (additional fee), however no alternative program nor tennis program with be provided. Some court fees and coaching fees may be refunded; this will be a small amount and a small percentage considering the total trip cost. You will be refunded the full amount that CST is repaid, and it is obvious that such expenses such as flights, transport etc. will not.
2. In the event of you cancelling after deposit or after full payment; The deposit is non-refundable. After full payment, CST will try to find an appropriate substitution, with focus on finding someone with the correct “padel fit.” If this is the case, a refund is possible, if this is not possible, no refund will be given, and the full amount of the trip will be charged. This decision in 100% up to CST Tennis Travel.
3. Padel program rescheduling: Due to this being a group activity the program is set, if you decide to skip or not participate in a session, this session is lost, and there is no possibility to reschedule.
4. CST is not liable for injuries of any kind caused by any sports activity during this trip. By signing up for this trip, you understand that there is a certain level of fitness and heath required to execute this sport program safely.
5. CST is not responsible for personal property damage nor personal property theft at any time before, during or after this trip.
7. CST is not responsible for changes to the program due to third parties such as SAS or Norwegian airline; however, as mentioned above, flexibility will be provided wherever possible.
8. CST is not directly responsible for flight rescheduling nor cancellations. You must follow the recommendations and procedures of the airline. CST will be helping you with this procedure.
9. We strongly suggest that you purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy to cover all aspects of this trip including loss of deposit through cancellations, loss of baggage and personal items, personal injury and death, inclement weather clause, pre-existing medical condition waiver.
10. Some photos may be taken during this trip by Joe Beaton or travelling coaches, by participating on this trip you accept that some of these photos may be used on the CST website and/or on some social media platforms.