EY Triathlon Challenge - Vichy
20th - 23rd of August 2020 (Gothenburg group)
Aletti Palace **** overlooking the Opera House, the Congress Center and the Park Les Sources, located in the centre of Vichy. Less than 3km from the race start.
Recommended flight with Lufthansa (connecting through Frankfurt), Not included.
20th - 23rd of August (Half IronMan)
20 aug, Lufthansa LH813 10:15 departure - Gothenburg (GOT), 12:00 arrival - Frankfurt (FRA).
20 aug, Lufthansa LH1076 12:50 departure - Frankfurt (FRA), 14:05 arrival - Lyon (LYS).
23 aug, Lufthansa LH1079 19:05 departure - Lyon (LYS), 20:25 arrival - Frankfurt (FRA).
23 aug, Lufthansa LH820 21.45 departure - Frankfurt (FRA), 23.20 arrival - Gothenburg (GOT)
Option Half Ironman 20th - 23th: 7.900kr, three nights shared double room (with breakfast), airport transfer upon arrival/departure (only with recommended flight) and sports program.
Bike airline transport: The cost to take a bike is around 500kr/per leg (in this case x 4). Once we know the final number of participants we might look into a courier service. For now, no action is needed.
Optional room upgrades upon request.
6000kr/pp non-refundable deposit upon sign-in, the difference will be invoiced and to be paid no later than 60 days before travel (20th June 2020), cancellations after this date are not excepted, and 100% of the trip fee will be charged.
See below for general terms and conditions (below photos)
Please read these terms carefully:
1. CST will be responsible only for organising the travel package administration; including flights, airport transfers and accommodation with breakfast. CST is not responsible for any other additional services nor sports activities.
4. CST is not liable for injuries of any kind caused by any sports activity during this trip. By signing up for this trip, you understand that there is a certain level of fitness and heath required to execute this sport program safely.
5. CST is not responsible for personal property damage nor personal property theft at any time before, during or after this trip.
7. CST is not responsible for changes to the program due to third parties such as airlines; however, as mentioned above, flexibility will be provided wherever possible.
8. CST is not directly responsible for flight rescheduling nor cancellations. You must follow the recommendations and procedures of the airline. CST will be helping you with this procedure.
9. We strongly suggest that you purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy to cover all aspects of this trip including loss of deposit through cancellations, loss of baggage and personal items, personal injury and death, inclement weather clause, pre-existing medical condition waiver.
9. Some photos may be taken during this trip by travelling coaches, by participating on this trip you accept that some of these photos may be used on the CST website and/or on some social media platforms.