ATHENS TENNIS, Woman's
13th - 16th of MAY 2020
TATOI Tennis Club: Some say this is the best tennis club in the world! designed as a wellness and health club. You will stay in a private guest house (hotel type rooms with twin beds or double beds for single occupancy) with fantastic shared living area; the club has a lovely restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Everything in this place is to a high standard, however being a private club you will feel extra special, and well looked after.
Distance from Athens airport - Club: 30 minutes.
Group size: 9 - 11 players + 2 travel coaches.
Recommended direct flight with Norwegian (not included):
WED 13th MAY 15.45 - 20.20
SAT 16th MAY 22.30 - 01:05 (+1 day)
SAS has a similar option. You are free to book whatever flight suits you best. However, please have in mind the below tennis schedule.
Tennis program: 12 hours per person on court, split between high energy coaching and match practice.
-Day 1 and 2: 09.00-11.00 or 11.00-13.00 (2 or 3 players + coach) + 15.00-17.00 (on 3 courts with 2 coaches)
-Day 3: 9.00 - 11.00 (on 3 courts with 2 coaches) + 15.00-17.00 (on 3 courts with 2 coaches)
Trip description: Expect high-quality coaching with high-tempo drills, exercises and matches. With a reduced group of 9 - 11 players, you will get personal feedback from travelling coaches Tryggve Ehnberg + ??
All details have been thought of so you can focus on the tennis program. Tables in the best restaurants will be booked for the evenings (optional) for you to re-charge and wind-down from intense and fun days on court.
Top-quality destination: CST has selected the perfect destination for this tennis trip, Tatoi's modern guest house rooms are located minutes walk away from the stunning tennis club. You will have full access to two pools, a fully equipped gym and spa. Regularly and professionally maintained clay courts will be our place of business.
Price: 13.500kr, including all taxes, 3 nights shared room with breakfast and lunch (meals worth 1.800kr), all fees related to the tennis and coaching program. +4.200kr single occupancy supplement.
Please read these terms carefully:
1. In the case of rain or bad weather: There will be as much flexibility as possible provided by CST and the tennis club to complete the tennis program. The club has promised me in the case of rain, for example, for the entire trip, 50% of the program is guaranteed. In the case severe rain or bad weather some court fees may be refunded; this will be a small amount and a small percentage considering the total trip cost. You will be refunded the full amount that CST is repaid, and it is obvious that such expenses such as flights, transport etc. will not.
2. In the event of you cancelling after deposit or after full payment; The deposit is non-refundable. After full payment, CST will try to find an appropriate substitution, with focus on finding someone with the correct “tennis fit.” If this is the case, a refund is possible, if this is not possible, no refund will be given, and the full amount of the trip will be charged. This decision in 100% up to CST Tennis Travel.
3. Tennis program rescheduling: Due to this being a group activity the tennis program is set, if you decide to skip or not participate in a tennis session, this session is lost, and there is no possibility to reschedule.
4. CST is not liable for injuries of any kind caused by any sports activity during this trip. By signing up for this trip, you understand that there is a certain level of fitness and heath required to execute this sport program safely.
5. CST is not responsible for personal property damage nor personal property theft at any time before, during or after this trip.
7. CST is not responsible for changes to the program due to third parties such as SAS or Norwegian airline; however, as mentioned above, flexibility will be provided wherever possible.
8. CST is not directly responsible for flight rescheduling nor cancellations. You must follow the recommendations and procedures of the airline. CST will be helping you with this procedure.
9. We strongly suggest that you purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy to cover all aspects of this trip including loss of deposit through cancellations, loss of baggage and personal items, personal injury and death, inclement weather clause, pre-existing medical condition waiver.
10. Some photos may be taken during this trip by Joe Beaton or travel coaches, by participating on this trip you accept that some of these photos may be used on the CST website and/or on some social media platforms.