LTK Members Tennis Camp, Mallorca
23rd - 26th of September 2020
Club Tennis Trip: CST is delighted to organise the first "Club Trip" for LTK as official travel supplier. Please do not hesitate to contact us with questions or to sign up. See details, photos and terms below.
Hotel H10 Casa De Mar **** This hotel is of a high standard, located on the beachfront. Tennis courts are only a few minutes walk away (Santa Ponsa Tennis Club). You will be staying in superior double rooms. This hotel boasts a wonderful roof terrace perfect for relaxing after some tough tennis!
Distance from Palma airport - hotel: 25 minutes private transfer.
Group size: 24 players (at this price) + LTK coaches Konrad Lenik and Aleksandar Tatic + local coaches.
Direct flight with SAS (included):
WED 23rd SEP ARN 07.10 - PMI 10.50
SAT 26th SEP PMI 20.05 - ARN 23.45
Tennis program (8 hours per person):
Every day, including the arrival and departure day, you will have 2 hours coaching (maximum 3 players + coach per court). With a coach on court all hours, enjoy a mix of basket drills, games and match play.
23rd: 14.00-16.00 or 16.00-18.00
24th and 25th: 12.00-14.00 or 14.00-16.00
26th: 9.00-11.00 or 11.00-13.00.
Trip description: Enjoy Palma, sunshine, and tennis with your fellow LTK friends and family. LTK coaches will help with the tennis grouping and organisation. In your free time, you have several options; maybe a meal in the trendy Puerto Portals or Port d'Antratx, or perhaps just relax on the beach. CST will plan everything for you including help with dinner recommendations and bookings.
Price: 11.500kr, including all taxes, above direct flight with SAS, three nights shared superior room (twin beds if needed) including breakfast, luxury private airport transfer, all fees related to the tennis with new balls.
-Juniors (under 18): 9.900kr
-Non-tennis guests: 9.900kr
-3rd person (child): Upon request.
-Single occupancy supplement (upon request and subject to availability): 2.600kr
Payment terms: 6.000kr/pp non-refundable deposit upon booking, 60 days before travel the difference will be invoiced.
Please read these terms carefully:
1. In the case of rain or bad weather: There will be as much flexibility as possible provided by CST and the tennis resort to complete the tennis program. In the case severe rain or bad weather you will be able to use the club gym (no extra charge) and hotel facilities such as the spa (additional fee), however no alternative program nor tennis program with be provided. Some court fees and coaching fees may be refunded; this will be a small amount and a small percentage considering the total trip cost (a few thousand Kronor). You will be refunded the full amount that CST is repaid, and it is obvious that such expenses such as flights, transport etc. will not.
2. In the event of you cancelling after deposit or after full payment; The deposit is non-refundable. After full payment, CST will try to find an appropriate substitution, with focus on finding someone with the correct “tennis fit.” If this is the case, a refund is possible, if this is not possible, no refund will be given, and the full amount of the trip will be charged. This decision in 100% up to CST Tennis Travel.
3. Tennis program rescheduling: Due to this being a group activity the tennis program is set, if you decide to skip or not participate in a tennis session, this session is lost, and there is no possibility to reschedule.
4. CST is not liable for injuries of any kind caused by any sports activity during this trip. By signing up for this trip, you understand that there is a certain level of fitness and heath required to execute this sport program safely.
5. CST is not responsible for personal property damage nor personal property theft at any time before, during or after this trip.
7. CST is not responsible for changes to the program due to third parties such as SAS or Norwegian airline; however, as mentioned above, flexibility will be provided wherever possible.
8. CST is not directly responsible for flight rescheduling nor cancellations. You must follow the recommendations and procedures of the airline. CST will be helping you with this procedure.
9. We strongly suggest that you purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy to cover all aspects of this trip including loss of deposit through cancellations, loss of baggage and personal items, personal injury and death, inclement weather clause, pre-existing medical condition waiver.
10. Some photos may be taken during this trip by Joe Beaton or travelling coaches, by participating on this trip you accept that some of these photos may be used on the CST website and/or on some social media platforms.