MARBELLA TENNIS, Woman's
18th - 21st of April 2020
Hotel Puente Romano ***** This hotel is of the highest standard and located on the beachfront. Tennis courts and all other facilities are on site. You will be staying in a junior suite (55m² suites with double or twin beds and separate living area).
Distance from Malaga airport - hotel: 40 minutes private transfer.
Group size: Maximum 12 players.
Recommended direct flight with Norwegian (not included):
SAT 18th APR 06.00 - 10.25 (schedule change to 08.00 - 12.25)
TUE 21st APR 14.30 - 18.40 (schedule change to 13.30 - 17.40)
SAS has a similar option. You are free to book whatever flight suits you best. However, please have in mind the below tennis schedule.
Tennis program: 12 hours per person on court, split between high energy coaching and match practice.
-Day 1: 16.00-18.00 or 18.00-20.00 (3 players + coach)
-Day 2: 09.00-11.00 or 11.00-1300 (3 players + coach) + 16.00-18.00 (3 players + coach)
-Day 3: 09.00-11.00 or 11.00-1300 (3 players + coach) + 15.00-17.00 (3 players + coach)
-Day 4: 8.00-10.00 (everyone on 3 courts + 3 coaches)
Trip description: Expect high-quality coaching with high-tempo drills, exercises and matches. With a reduced group of 12 players, you will get personal feedback from not only traveling coaches Joe Beaton and Tryggve Ehnberg but also local professionals
All details have been thought of so you can focus on the tennis program. Tables in the best restaurants will be booked for the evenings (optional) for you to re-charge and wind-down from intense and fun days on court.
Top-quality destination: CST has selected the perfect destination for this tennis trip, Puente Romano's spacious Junior Suites are located minutes walk away from the stunning Puente Romano tennis club. You will have access to several pools, a fully equipped gym and several healthy lunch options. Regularly and professionally maintained clay courts will be our place of business. See you on court!
Price: 13.900kr, including all taxes, 3 nights shared a junior suite with breakfast, luxury airport transfer (only with recommended fligth), all fees related to the tennis and coaching program. +3.900kr single occupancy supplement (upon request and subject to availability).
Please read these terms carefully:
1. In the case of rain or bad weather: There will be as much flexibility as possible provided by CST and the tennis resort to complete the tennis program. In the case severe rain or bad weather you will be able to use the club gym (no extra charge) and hotel facilities such as the spa (additional fee), however no alternative program nor tennis program with be provided. Some court fees and coaching fees may be refunded; this will be a small amount and a small percentage considering the total trip cost (a few thousand Kronor). You will be refunded the full amount that CST is repaid, and it is obvious that such expenses such as flights, transport etc. will not.
2. In the event of you cancelling after deposit or after full payment; The deposit is non-refundable. After full payment, CST will try to find an appropriate substitution, with focus on finding someone with the correct “tennis fit.” If this is the case, a refund is possible, if this is not possible, no refund will be given, and the full amount of the trip will be charged. This decision in 100% up to CST Tennis Travel.
3. Tennis program rescheduling: Due to this being a group activity the tennis program is set, if you decide to skip or not participate in a tennis session, this session is lost, and there is no possibility to reschedule.
4. CST is not liable for injuries of any kind caused by any sports activity during this trip. By signing up for this trip, you understand that there is a certain level of fitness and heath required to execute this sport program safely.
5. CST is not responsible for personal property damage nor personal property theft at any time before, during or after this trip.
7. CST is not responsible for changes to the program due to third parties such as SAS or Norwegian airline; however, as mentioned above, flexibility will be provided wherever possible.
8. CST is not directly responsible for flight rescheduling nor cancellations. You must follow the recommendations and procedures of the airline. CST will be helping you with this procedure.
9. We strongly suggest that you purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy to cover all aspects of this trip including loss of deposit through cancellations, loss of baggage and personal items, personal injury and death, inclement weather clause, pre-existing medical condition waiver.
10. Some photos may be taken during this trip by Joe Beaton, by participating on this trip you accept that some of these photos may be used on the CST website and/or on some social media platforms.