Skåne Woman's Tennis Camp
Saturday the 5th - Tuesday the 8th of September 2020
Hotel and Spa Ystad Saltsjöbad ***** This hotel is of the highest standard and located on the beachfront. Tennis courts are only 1km away. Hotel website LINK
Group size: Maximum 12 players + 2 coaches.
Tennis program: 12 hours per person on court, split between high energy coaching and match practice.
-Day 1 (5th): 16.00-18.00 or 18.00-20.00 (3 players + coach)
-Day 2: 08.00-10.00 or 10.00-12.00 (3 players + coach) + 16.00-18.00 (3 players + coach)
-Day 3: 08.00-10.00 or 10.00-12.00 (3 players + coach) + 16.00-18.00 (3 players + coach)
-Day 4 (8th): 9.00-11.00 (everyone on 3 courts + 3 coaches)
Trip description: Expect high-quality coaching with high-tempo drills, exercises and matches. With a reduced group of 12 players, you will get personal feedback from Joe Beaton and Tryggve Ehnberg.
All details have been thought of so you can focus on the tennis program with a fun group of players. Tables in the best restaurants will be booked for the evenings (optional) for you to re-charge and wind-down from intense and fun days on court.
Price: 12.200kr, including all taxes, three nights shared twin rooms with breakfast and Spa access, all fees related to the tennis and coaching program. +4.500kr single occupancy supplement (upon request and subject to availability).
How to get there? You are all welcome to travel as you see fit, there are many ways to get to Skåne. See Google maps LINK. If you travel from Stockholm, sharing the driving with a friend/s could turn this into a fun road trip!
As you know we normally only organise sport camps abroad, but due to Covid-19 we are trying some new local and high-quality concepts. If for whatever reason CST can not execute the camp due to Covid-19 you will be entitled to a full refund.
For standard terms please see below photos.
Please read these terms carefully:
1. In the case of rain or bad weather: There will be as much flexibility as possible provided by CST and the tennis club to complete the tennis program, YTK with some flexibility on will let us play on their indoor courts in town.
2. In the event of you cancelling after payment: payments are non-refundable. CST will try to find an appropriate substitution, with focus on finding someone with the correct “tennis fit.” If this is the case, a refund is possible is the group is full, if this is not possible, no refund will be given, and the full amount of the trip will be charged. This decision in 100% up to CST Tennis Travel.
3. Tennis program rescheduling: Due to this being a group activity the tennis program is set, if you decide to skip or not participate in a tennis session, this session is lost, and there is no possibility to reschedule.
4. CST is not liable for injuries of any kind caused by any sports activity during this camp. By signing up for this trip, you understand that there is a certain level of fitness and heath required to execute this sport program safely.
5. CST is not responsible for personal property damage nor personal property theft at any time before, during or after this camp.
6. We strongly suggest that you purchase a comprehensive insurance policy to cover all aspects of this trip including loss of funds through cancellations, loss of baggage and personal items, personal injury and death, inclement weather clause, pre-existing medical condition waiver.
7. Some photos may be taken during this trip by Joe Beaton, by participating on this trip you accept that some of these photos may be used on the CST website and/or on some social media platforms.