ALICANTE TENNIS, GTK club trip
24th - 28th of April 2020
The Principe Felipe 5* Hotel, one of the best hotels in the region of Murcia, is located at the heart of La Manga Club, in an unparalleled setting next to the Calblanque Natural Park and the Mar Menor.
Las Lomas Village 4* Apartments is designed for families or those who seek greater independence and peace of mind, whilst still enjoying all of the resort's magnificent facilities. Located very close to the Wellness Centre, the Village offers exceptional views across the resort towards the Mar Menor and the Calblanque Natural Park.
Distance from Alicante Airport airport - hotel: 1 hour and 10 minutes private transfer.
Group size: Maximum 24 players + 2 travel coaches from GTK (+help from local pros).
Direct flight with Norwegian:
FRI 24th APR 11.30 Stockholm (ARN) - 15.35 Alicante (ALC)
TUE 28th APR 15.30 Alicante (ALC) - 19.20 Stockholm (ARN)
Tennis program: 9 hours per person on court, split between high energy coaching and match practice.
-Day 1 (25th): 9.00-10.30 or 10.30-12.00 (max 3 players + coach) + 16.00-17.30 or 17.30-19.00 (max 3 players + coach)
-Day 2: Same as day 1
-Day 3: Same as day 1 and 2
Note: You have some free time on the 24th (evening) and on the 28th (morning). For those that want to you can book extra tennis through CST, 250kr/h for court rental and 700kr/h for court + local coach. Maybe you even fancy a round of golf?
Trip description: Enjoy this tennis experience alone, with one or several family members and friends. Expect high-quality coaching with high-tempo drills, exercises and matches. With a reduced group of maximum 24 players, you will get personal feedback from not only the travelling coaches but also local professionals.
All details have been thought of so you can focus on the tennis program. Tables in the best restaurants will be booked for the evenings (optional) for you to re-charge and wind-down from intense and fun days on court.
Top-quality destination: CST has selected the perfect destination for this tennis trip, La Manga Club is an exclusive holiday, sports and leisure resort which is located in a privileged setting, bordered by natural parks and unspoilt beaches. Offering clients luxury, leisure, and sport, with wonderful weather all year round.
Price: Hotel Principe Felipe ***** 12.200kr, including all taxes, direct flight, 4 nights shared double/twin room with breakfast, luxury airport transfer, all fees related to the tennis and coaching program with new balls. Single occupancy +2.400kr.
Price: Las Lomas Village **** 11.200kr, including all taxes, direct flight, 4 nights apartment, townhouse or in a Panoramic double/twin room with breakfast, luxury airport transfer, all fees related to the tennis and coaching program with new balls. Single occupancy +1.400kr.
-Juniors (13-18 years at time of travel) 2000kr discount
-Non-Tennis guests 2000kr discount
-Early sign-in (before the end of October) additional 500kr discount to all participants.
Please read these terms carefully:
1. In the case of rain or bad weather: There will be as much flexibility as possible provided by CST and the tennis resort to complete the tennis program. In the case severe rain or bad weather you will be able to use the club gym (no extra charge) and hotel facilities such as the spa (additional fee), however no alternative program nor tennis program with be provided. Some court fees and coaching fees may be refunded; this will be a small amount and a small percentage considering the total trip cost (a few thousand Kronor). You will be refunded the full amount that CST is repaid, and it is obvious that such expenses such as flights, transport etc. will not.
2. In the event of you cancelling after deposit or after full payment; The deposit is non-refundable. After full payment, CST will try to find an appropriate substitution, with focus on finding someone with the correct “tennis fit.” If this is the case, a refund is possible, if this is not possible, no refund will be given, and the full amount of the trip will be charged. This decision in 100% up to CST Tennis Travel.
3. Tennis program rescheduling: Due to this being a group activity the tennis program is set, if you decide to skip or not participate in a tennis session, this session is lost, and there is no possibility to reschedule.
4. CST is not liable for injuries of any kind caused by any sports activity during this trip. By signing up for this trip, you understand that there is a certain level of fitness and heath required to execute this sport program safely.
5. CST is not responsible for personal property damage nor personal property theft at any time before, during or after this trip.
7. CST is not responsible for changes to the program due to third parties such as SAS or Norwegian airline; however, as mentioned above, flexibility will be provided wherever possible.
8. CST is not directly responsible for flight rescheduling nor cancellations. You must follow the recommendations and procedures of the airline. CST will be helping you with this procedure.
9. We strongly suggest that you purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy to cover all aspects of this trip including loss of deposit through cancellations, loss of baggage and personal items, personal injury and death, inclement weather clause, pre-existing medical condition waiver.
10. Some photos may be taken during this trip by Joe Beaton, by participating on this trip you accept that some of these photos may be used on the CST website and/or on some social media platforms.